Tuesday, January 10, 2012

365 Project

Okay... better late than well, a lot of things. I have decided to try to take part in The 365 Project. This project intrigued me last year, and each year I say I am going to participate. However, each year I seem to remember about halfway through the month of January and feel like "it's too late". So this year, I figure I will just "embrace" my tardiness and do it anyway! I hope I can stick with it as life sometimes takes over and some of my postings might be groups of photos instead of one per day. I think the final project will be one that is worth it.

The objective is to capture the year in photos by selecting one photo per day to post or share. At the end of the year, you have a history of moments captured by pictures. Since I already have this blog I figured I would post the pictures here. Some might be artistic, but I actually envision them depicting my everyday life, which is not too glam!

Maybe a scrapbook at the end of the year with all the photos? Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment