Tuesday, March 13, 2012

In Art withdrawal....


Been awhile since I have posted. After returning from my art weekend ~ just been slammed with life and catching up. It's all good, just busy. I am suffering a little from "art withdrawal" after being completely immersed in a weekend of color, paint, and creativity!

Loved, loved, loved my time away. The Soul Inspired weekend was such a treat for me. And I met sweet, creative women who I laughed with as we learned together. So. Much. Fun!!!!

Here are some photos from the weekend!
My table - wonderful, sweet women who I laughed and created with all weekend!

The ever hilarious and talented Donna Downey and myself on the last day in the studio!

Christy Tomlinson and me on the first day ~ a sweet and beautiful person inside and out.

The goodies that awaited my arrival ~ very cool and fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment