Saturday, March 30, 2013

I wonder...

A rainy day on our break in the mountains...so we spent it  at Wonderworks, which to be honest, really surprised me and was quite the entertaining little museum.  It was a bit crowded, I guess because of the weather, but we all had lots of fun.

Look at these cute kids! :)



As I lay here, all I could think of was U2's song with the lyrics..."on a bed of nails she makes me wait..."



Fun mirror...I look very funny ...wide belly...like I am pregnant!


Bubbles are fun for all ages!!






Sarah and Cody coming out of the simulator

 Alicia and I.


Ben waited for a long time to play this game in the arcade.


 Sarah and Cody outside of the Wonderworks building.


Vince is a happy guy at the Smoky Mountain Brewery.


It was a wet but fun-filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment