Tuesday, July 30, 2013

And the winner is...

Thank you all for the wonderful feedback on the Stencil Girl Blog Hop ~~ I loved seeing ALL the different ways to create from the same stencil! I feel very lucky to work with such a creative team at StencilGirl.

Remember you can come back to the post and watch them again at any time. Bookmark them as "favorites" for when you need some creative inspiration.

I know I will!

And as promised I drew a name for the winner of Mary Beth Shaw's wonderful book Flavor for Mixed Media, a $25 value.


And the winner is:


Thanks for such a thorough tutorial - love those stars! Wish they looked like that in my sky. :-) Please enter me in stencil giveaway, would love to try some of your techniques.
ReplyDelete


Email me at:  kirstenreed@yahoo.com with your mailing informaiton and I will send it out tomorrow!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to ginigin! The book is a winner and I have one to give away too.....I loved your project...xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I own the book as well :) It's a great book!

      Delete
  2. I love the colors perfect for a cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good enough to eat!... I love how you worked with something you didn't think was working - wonderful result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner! I also just wanted to say I loved the way you've honored your children on your blog. Both are beautiful! Nice home too love what's on the wall! Sanna

    ReplyDelete