Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Weekend at Bella Rustica


It was my second time at Bella Rustica.  My very first show EVER was with them so it is kind of a special thing with me.  Last year it was held at Milky Way Farms in September.  This year at Legacy Farms in August.  Better venue this year, better time last year.  Just a bit too hot for shoppers I think.

But it didn't keep people from lining up outside to get in, nor did it keep the shoppers from visiting my booth.  I have my sweet sister-in-law to thank for helping me run the booth and being there so I could take potty breaks!

Here are a few snapshots from the venue and my booth.

















All in all, it was a great show for me and I look forward to it again next year!

Oh and did I forget to mention...I was located next to the amazingly talented and kind Jenni Bowlin.   
(We had our picture taken together, but alas, my phone broke that same day and had to get a new one, so her photo is on my "old" phone.)  It was great to meet her ~such a sweet spirit and smart business woman!




1 comment:

  1. What a sweet booth and your work looks fantastic. Would love to go to that show.....xox

    ReplyDelete