Friday, February 7, 2014

Bonus Project with StencilGirl Flower Tiles stencil!

If you visited the StencilGirl Talk blog yesterday, you saw me create a piece of art with Mary Beth Shaw's Flower Tiles stencil.  It is soooo beautiful!


Today I will show you how I used it to turn a "blah" clipboard into something worth showing off.

First, I clipped the stencil under the clip.  Then I took white paint and dabbed through.



ooooh….I just love the way it looks! :)


I then took gray paint and dabbed the back a solid gray covering up my daughter's doodles and name.


After it was gray, I took the white and dabbed through again over the gray.




To give it a more finished look I dabbed around the edges with the white on the front.  I placed the stencil over the white and dabbed some gray through to give it a little more interest.


Voila ~ a quick and easy transformation!  Hope you enjoyed!    
Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin!

2 comments: