Saturday, August 16, 2014

Around here this week...

School officially started :( and I now have a senior and a freshman....who drove to school together! It just makes me want to punch time in the face!



Soccer season is in full swing.  Although she has been practicing since June, we had our first home game this week.  For most of the fall this is where you will find me in the evenings.  I will treasure each game I get to attend.


We've been eating lots of farm fresh tomatoes and caprese salads.  This one we added in some cucumber because we have such an abundance, so officially not a caprese, but still yummy!


My sweet girl is studying hard for her last (hopefully) time taking the ACT.  I think she just wants this part behind her and a definite plan for her college so she enjoy her senior year.


We added this handsome little rescue to our family.  His name is Gus and he is a yorkie mix. He is about 4 months old and playful, sweet and funny.  He loves to snuggle and likes to hide in my pantry for a nap! And he keeps me very busy!


I just can't get enough of his face!!



That's about all to report! Hope your lives are full and blessed!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful children- I remember that time too- mine are older now and we still enjoy each others company- so hang on to that- xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am hanging on...TIGHT! Time is flying by too fast!!!

      Delete