Thursday, January 22, 2015

Learn From Others

The capacity to learn 
is a gift.
The ability to learn 
is a skill
The willingness to learn
is a choice. 

-- Brian Herbert


In 2013, when I really worked hard to take my paintings to a new level, I signed up for renown artist Flora Bowley's Bloom True painting class online.  I was a little hesitant at first because I have had "hit or miss" luck with the content of some online classes, but I was so drawn to her free style and bright colors.

So I took the plunge and signed up.  I have never once regretted it!

If you really want to expand your painting repertoire, it is worth every penny.  Her classes really help you "let go" and just paint from within yourself.

Here were my final results of the two paintings I started in my Bloom True class.



If you are interested in signing up click here.

Tackle "learn something new" on your resolution list for 2015!  Can't wait to hear your experiences!

2 comments:

  1. Your paintings are gorgeous, Kirsten. Thanks for the link - one day I really want to try one of Flora's classes. I've heard nothing but good things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is quite an interesting teacher. I learned quite a bit! :)

      Delete